Advertising with us can place you in front of thousands of visitors a day. Learn more!
- Alaska Statutes.
- Title 10. Corporations and Associations
- Chapter 50. Alaska Revised Limited Liability Company Act
- Section 720. Transactions Not Constituting Conducting Affairs.
previous: Section 715
. Nonliability of Member or Manager.
next: Section 730
. Actions Against Companies.
AS 10.50.720. Transactions Not Constituting Conducting Affairs.
The activities of a foreign limited liability company that are not considered to be conducting affairs in this state
for the purposes of AS 10.50.600
- 10.50.720 include
- (1) maintaining, defending, or settling a court action or other proceeding or a claim;
- (2) holding meetings of the members or managers of the company;
- (3) maintaining bank accounts;
- (4) selling through independent contractors;
- (5) soliciting or procuring orders by mail, through employees, agents, or otherwise, if the orders require acceptance
outside the state before becoming binding contracts;
- (6) creating as borrower or lender, or acquiring, indebtedness or mortgages or other security interests in real or
- (7) securing or collecting debts, or enforcing rights in property securing debts;
- (8) conducting an isolated transaction that is completed within 30 days and that is not part of a course of repeated
transactions of a similar nature; or
- (9) conducting affairs in interstate commerce.
Article 14. SUITS BY AND AGAINST LIMITED LIABILITY COMPANIES
All content © 2008 by Touch
N' Go/Bright Solutions, Inc.
Note to HTML Version:
This version of the Alaska Statutes is current through December, 2007. The Alaska Statutes were automatically converted to HTML from a plain text format. Every effort has been made to ensure their accuracy, but this can not be guaranteed. If it is critical that the precise terms of the Alaska Statutes be known, it is recommended that more formal sources be consulted. For statutes adopted after the effective date of these statutes, see, Alaska State Legislature
If any errors are found, please e-mail Touch N' Go systems at E-mail. We
hope you find this information useful.