(a) The commissioner, upon 60 days notice to the corporation, may involuntarily dissolve a corporation formed under this chapter, for
(1) failure to file within 60 days of the close of the calendar year the report mentioned in AS 10.40.105;
(2) failure to comply with AS 10.40.130(a); and
(3) failure for six months to pay any fee or penalty required by this chapter.
(b) Before dissolving a corporation under (a) of this section, the commissioner shall give the corporation written notice of the pending dissolution by mailing the notice to the corporation. The commissioner shall mail the notice and any subsequent certificate of dissolution to the corporation in the same manner as required for notices and certificates of involuntary dissolution under AS 10.06.633(i).
Other Sections in this Chapter:
- Sec. 10.40.010. Authorized purposes.
- Sec. 10.40.015. Distinguishable name.
- Sec. 10.40.020. Execution of articles of incorporation.
- Sec. 10.40.030. Filing and recording of articles of incorporation.
- Sec. 10.40.040. Contents of articles of incorporation.
- Sec. 10.40.050. Amendment of articles and change of seal.
- Sec. 10.40.060. Corporate existence.
- Sec. 10.40.070. Corporate powers.
- Sec. 10.40.080. Requirements for instruments.
- Sec. 10.40.090. Filing impression of seal.
- Sec. 10.40.100. Articles as evidence of corporate existence.
- Sec. 10.40.105. Biennial report.
- Sec. 10.40.110. Succession to property upon death, resignation, or removal of person incorporated as corporation sole.
- Sec. 10.40.120. Succession to property on death, resignation, or removal of person not incorporated as corporation sole.
- Sec. 10.40.125. Other transactions.
- Sec. 10.40.130. Service of process. Repealed
- Sec. 10.40.140. Fees and penalties. Repealed
- Sec. 10.40.145. Cancellation of filings.