(a) A corporation organized under this chapter shall continuously maintain on file with the department the name and address of a person designated to act as agent for the purpose of accepting service of process.
(b) When a corporation fails to designate such a person and maintain this information on file, the commissioner is the agent upon whom process may be served. Service on the commissioner shall be made in the same manner as provided in AS 10.06.
(c) [Repealed, § 61 ch 50 SLA 1989.]
Other Sections in this Chapter:
- Sec. 10.40.010. Authorized purposes.
- Sec. 10.40.015. Distinguishable name.
- Sec. 10.40.020. Execution of articles of incorporation.
- Sec. 10.40.030. Filing and recording of articles of incorporation.
- Sec. 10.40.040. Contents of articles of incorporation.
- Sec. 10.40.050. Amendment of articles and change of seal.
- Sec. 10.40.060. Corporate existence.
- Sec. 10.40.070. Corporate powers.
- Sec. 10.40.080. Requirements for instruments.
- Sec. 10.40.090. Filing impression of seal.
- Sec. 10.40.100. Articles as evidence of corporate existence.
- Sec. 10.40.105. Biennial report.
- Sec. 10.40.110. Succession to property upon death, resignation, or removal of person incorporated as corporation sole.
- Sec. 10.40.120. Succession to property on death, resignation, or removal of person not incorporated as corporation sole.
- Sec. 10.40.125. Other transactions.
- Sec. 10.40.140. Fees and penalties. Repealed
- Sec. 10.40.145. Cancellation of filings.
- Sec. 10.40.150. Involuntary dissolution.