(a) Any document required to be filed with the commissioner under this chapter shall be accompanied by a fee to be established by the department by regulation.
(b) The commissioner shall collect a penalty of $5 a year or fraction of a year of the amount due from any corporation that fails to file any document or pay any fee within the time prescribed by this chapter.
(c) [Repealed, § 28 ch 90 SLA 1991.]
Other Sections in this Chapter:
- Sec. 10.40.010. Authorized purposes.
- Sec. 10.40.015. Distinguishable name.
- Sec. 10.40.020. Execution of articles of incorporation.
- Sec. 10.40.030. Filing and recording of articles of incorporation.
- Sec. 10.40.040. Contents of articles of incorporation.
- Sec. 10.40.050. Amendment of articles and change of seal.
- Sec. 10.40.060. Corporate existence.
- Sec. 10.40.070. Corporate powers.
- Sec. 10.40.080. Requirements for instruments.
- Sec. 10.40.090. Filing impression of seal.
- Sec. 10.40.100. Articles as evidence of corporate existence.
- Sec. 10.40.105. Biennial report.
- Sec. 10.40.110. Succession to property upon death, resignation, or removal of person incorporated as corporation sole.
- Sec. 10.40.120. Succession to property on death, resignation, or removal of person not incorporated as corporation sole.
- Sec. 10.40.125. Other transactions.
- Sec. 10.40.130. Service of process. Repealed
- Sec. 10.40.145. Cancellation of filings.
- Sec. 10.40.150. Involuntary dissolution.