Advertising with us can place you in front of thousands of visitors a day. Learn more!
- Alaska Statutes.
- Title 10. Corporations and Associations
- Chapter 20. Alaska Nonprofit Corporation Act
- Section 196. Restated Articles of Incorporation.
previous: Section 191
. Effect of Certificate of Amendment.
next: Section 201
. Execution of Restated Articles of Incorporation.
AS 10.20.196. Restated Articles of Incorporation.
- (a) A domestic corporation may at any time restate its articles of incorporation as theretofore amended in the manner set
out in this section.
- (b) If there are members entitled to vote, the board of directors shall adopt a resolution setting out the proposed
restated articles of incorporation and directing that they be submitted to a vote at a meeting of members entitled to
vote, which may be either an annual or a special meeting.
- (c) Written notice setting out the proposed restated articles or a summary of the provisions shall be given to each member
entitled to vote within the time and in the manner provided in this chapter for giving notice of meetings to members.
If the meeting is an annual meeting, the proposed restated articles or a summary of the provisions may be included in
the notice of the annual meeting.
- (d) At the meeting a vote of the members entitled to vote shall be taken on the proposed restated articles. The restated
articles shall be adopted upon receiving the affirmative vote of a majority of the members entitled to vote who are
present at the meeting or represented by proxy.
- (e) If there are no members, or no members entitled to vote, the proposed restated articles shall be adopted at a meeting
of the board of directors upon receiving the affirmative vote of a majority of the directors in office.
All content © 2008 by Touch
N' Go/Bright Solutions, Inc.
Note to HTML Version:
This version of the Alaska Statutes is current through December, 2007. The Alaska Statutes were automatically converted to HTML from a plain text format. Every effort has been made to ensure their accuracy, but this can not be guaranteed. If it is critical that the precise terms of the Alaska Statutes be known, it is recommended that more formal sources be consulted. For statutes adopted after the effective date of these statutes, see, Alaska State Legislature
If any errors are found, please e-mail Touch N' Go systems at E-mail. We
hope you find this information useful.