Advertising with us can place you in front of thousands of visitors a day. Learn more!
- Alaska Statutes.
- Title 10. Corporations and Associations
- Chapter 20. Alaska Nonprofit Corporation Act
- Section 191. Effect of Certificate of Amendment.
previous: Section 186
. Filing of Articles of Amendment.
next: Section 196
. Restated Articles of Incorporation.
AS 10.20.191. Effect of Certificate of Amendment.
- (a) Upon the issuance of the certificate of amendment by the commissioner, the amendment becomes effective and the
articles of incorporation are considered amended accordingly.
- (b) An amendment does not affect an existing cause of action in favor of or against the corporation, or a pending suit to
which the corporation is a party, or the existing rights of persons other than members. In the event the corporate
name is changed by amendment, a suit brought by or against the corporation under its former name does not abate for
All content © 2008 by Touch
N' Go/Bright Solutions, Inc.
Note to HTML Version:
This version of the Alaska Statutes is current through December, 2007. The Alaska Statutes were automatically converted to HTML from a plain text format. Every effort has been made to ensure their accuracy, but this can not be guaranteed. If it is critical that the precise terms of the Alaska Statutes be known, it is recommended that more formal sources be consulted. For statutes adopted after the effective date of these statutes, see, Alaska State Legislature
If any errors are found, please e-mail Touch N' Go systems at E-mail. We
hope you find this information useful.