Advertising with us can place you in front of thousands of visitors a day. Learn more!
- Alaska Statutes.
- Title 10. Corporations and Associations
- Chapter 20. Alaska Nonprofit Corporation Act
- Section 121. Officers.
previous: Section 116
. Place and Notice of Directors' Meetings.
next: Section 126
. Removal of Officers.
AS 10.20.121. Officers.
- (a) The officers of a corporation consist of a president, one or more vice presidents as prescribed by the bylaws, a
secretary, and a treasurer. Each of the officers shall be elected by the board of directors at the time and in the
manner prescribed by the bylaws. Other necessary officers and assistant officers and agents may be elected or appointed
by the board of directors or chosen in the manner prescribed by the bylaws. Two or more offices may be held by the same
person, except the offices of president and secretary.
- (b) The articles of incorporation or bylaws may provide that an officer is an ex officio member of the board of directors.
- (c) An officer may be designated by additional titles as provided in the articles of incorporation or bylaws.
All content © 2008 by Touch
N' Go/Bright Solutions, Inc.
Note to HTML Version:
This version of the Alaska Statutes is current through December, 2007. The Alaska Statutes were automatically converted to HTML from a plain text format. Every effort has been made to ensure their accuracy, but this can not be guaranteed. If it is critical that the precise terms of the Alaska Statutes be known, it is recommended that more formal sources be consulted. For statutes adopted after the effective date of these statutes, see, Alaska State Legislature
If any errors are found, please e-mail Touch N' Go systems at E-mail. We
hope you find this information useful.