Advertising with us can place you in front of thousands of visitors a day. Learn more!
- Alaska Statutes.
- Title 10. Corporations and Associations
- Chapter 20. Alaska Nonprofit Corporation Act
- Section 116. Place and Notice of Directors' Meetings.
previous: Section 111
. Executive Committee.
next: Section 121
AS 10.20.116. Place and Notice of Directors' Meetings.
- (a) Regular or special meetings of the board of directors may be held either inside or outside the state.
- (b) Regular meetings of the board of directors may be held with or without notice as prescribed in the bylaws. Special
meetings of the board of directors shall be held after the notice which shall be prescribed in the bylaws. Attendance
of a director at a meeting constitutes a waiver of notice of the meeting, except when a director attends a meeting for
the express purpose of objecting to the transaction of any business because the meeting is not lawfully called or
convened. The business to be transacted or the purpose of a regular or special meeting of the board of directors need
not be specified in the notice of the meeting unless required by the bylaws.
All content © 2008 by Touch
N' Go/Bright Solutions, Inc.
Note to HTML Version:
This version of the Alaska Statutes is current through December, 2007. The Alaska Statutes were automatically converted to HTML from a plain text format. Every effort has been made to ensure their accuracy, but this can not be guaranteed. If it is critical that the precise terms of the Alaska Statutes be known, it is recommended that more formal sources be consulted. For statutes adopted after the effective date of these statutes, see, Alaska State Legislature
If any errors are found, please e-mail Touch N' Go systems at E-mail. We
hope you find this information useful.