Advertising with us can place you in front of thousands of visitors a day. Learn more!
- Alaska Statutes.
- Title 10. Corporations and Associations
- Chapter 20. Alaska Nonprofit Corporation Act
- Section 51. Members and Liability of Directors, Officers, Employees, and Members.
previous: Section 46
. Service On Corporation.
next: Section 56
AS 10.20.051. Members and Liability of Directors, Officers, Employees, and Members.
- (a) A corporation may have one or more classes of members or may have no members. If the corporation has one or more
classes of members, the designation of the class or classes, the manner of election or appointment, and the
qualifications and rights of the members of each class shall be set out in the articles of incorporation or the bylaws.
If the corporation has no members, that fact shall be set out in the articles of incorporation or the bylaws. A
corporation may issue certificates evidencing membership.
- (b) The directors, officers, employees, and members of the corporation are not, as such, liable on its obligations.
All content © 2008 by Touch
N' Go/Bright Solutions, Inc.
Note to HTML Version:
This version of the Alaska Statutes is current through December, 2007. The Alaska Statutes were automatically converted to HTML from a plain text format. Every effort has been made to ensure their accuracy, but this can not be guaranteed. If it is critical that the precise terms of the Alaska Statutes be known, it is recommended that more formal sources be consulted. For statutes adopted after the effective date of these statutes, see, Alaska State Legislature
If any errors are found, please e-mail Touch N' Go systems at E-mail. We
hope you find this information useful.