Advertising with us can place you in front of thousands of visitors a day. Learn more!
- Alaska Statutes.
- Title 10. Corporations and Associations
- Chapter 15. Alaska Cooperative Corporation Act
- Section 170. Executive Committee.
previous: Section 165
. Meetings of Board of Directors.
next: Section 175
AS 10.15.170. Executive Committee.
- (a) If the bylaws provide, the board may elect an executive committee consisting of three or more directors which, to the
extent provided in the bylaws of the cooperative, may exercise all the authority of the board in the management of the
cooperative, except for
- (1) apportionment or distribution of net proceeds, savings or losses;
- (2) selection of officers;
- (3) filling of vacancies in the board or the executive committee.
- (b) The board may elect other directors as alternates for members of the executive committee.
- (c) Designation of an executive committee and the delegation to it of authority does not relieve the board or a member of
the board of any responsibility imposed by law.
All content © 2008 by Touch
N' Go/Bright Solutions, Inc.
Note to HTML Version:
This version of the Alaska Statutes is current through December, 2007. The Alaska Statutes were automatically converted to HTML from a plain text format. Every effort has been made to ensure their accuracy, but this can not be guaranteed. If it is critical that the precise terms of the Alaska Statutes be known, it is recommended that more formal sources be consulted. For statutes adopted after the effective date of these statutes, see, Alaska State Legislature
If any errors are found, please e-mail Touch N' Go systems at E-mail. We
hope you find this information useful.