Advertising with us can place you in front of thousands of visitors a day. Learn more!
- Alaska Statutes.
- Title 10. Corporations and Associations
- Chapter 13. Alaska Bidco Act
- Section 790. Meetings of Directors and Shareholders Called By Department.
previous: Section 780
. Disclosure to Shareholders.
next: Section 800
. Orders Restricting Additional Financing Assistance.
AS 10.13.790. Meetings of Directors and Shareholders Called By Department.
- (a) If the department considers it expedient, the department may call a meeting of the board of directors or of the
shareholders of a licensee.
- (b) The department shall send notification of the time, place, and purpose of the meeting not less than five days before
the meeting to each director, if a directors' meeting, or to each shareholder, if a shareholders' meeting, either by
personal service or by registered or certified mail sent to the person's last known address as shown in the records of
- (c) The licensee shall pay the notice and meeting expenses for a meeting of shareholders called under (a) of this section.
All content © 2008 by Touch
N' Go/Bright Solutions, Inc.
Note to HTML Version:
This version of the Alaska Statutes is current through December, 2007. The Alaska Statutes were automatically converted to HTML from a plain text format. Every effort has been made to ensure their accuracy, but this can not be guaranteed. If it is critical that the precise terms of the Alaska Statutes be known, it is recommended that more formal sources be consulted. For statutes adopted after the effective date of these statutes, see, Alaska State Legislature
If any errors are found, please e-mail Touch N' Go systems at E-mail. We
hope you find this information useful.