Advertising with us can place you in front of thousands of visitors a day. Learn more!
- Alaska Statutes.
- Title 10. Corporations and Associations
- Chapter 6. Alaska Corporations Code
- Section 843. Other Filing Fees.
previous: Section 840
. Fees For Certified Copies of Documents.
next: Section 845
. Biennial Corporation Tax; Penalty For Nonpayment.
AS 10.06.843. Other Filing Fees.
- (a) The filing fee for a document not otherwise provided in this chapter shall be established by the department by
- (b) The department may by regulation charge a corporation subject to this chapter a fixed fee in place of the fees
specified in this chapter, and for routine administrative services rendered to a corporation by the department.
- (c) Notwithstanding (b) of this section fees required under AS 10.06.140 and AS 10.06.828
are not included in a fixed fee.
All content © 2008 by Touch
N' Go/Bright Solutions, Inc.
Note to HTML Version:
This version of the Alaska Statutes is current through December, 2007. The Alaska Statutes were automatically converted to HTML from a plain text format. Every effort has been made to ensure their accuracy, but this can not be guaranteed. If it is critical that the precise terms of the Alaska Statutes be known, it is recommended that more formal sources be consulted. For statutes adopted after the effective date of these statutes, see, Alaska State Legislature
If any errors are found, please e-mail Touch N' Go systems at E-mail. We
hope you find this information useful.