Advertising with us can place you in front of thousands of visitors a day. Learn more!
- Alaska Statutes.
- Title 10. Corporations and Associations
- Chapter 6. Alaska Corporations Code
- Section 473. Quorum of Directors.
previous: Section 470
. Meetings: Call, Place, Notice, and Waiver.
next: Section 475
. Alternative Meeting Arrangements; Informal Action By Directors.
AS 10.06.473. Quorum of Directors.
- (a) A majority of the number of directors fixed by the articles or bylaws of a corporation constitutes a quorum for the
transaction of business unless a greater number is required by the articles or bylaws. The act of a majority of the
directors present at a meeting at which a quorum is present is the act of the board, unless the act of a greater number
is required by the articles or the bylaws.
- (b) The provisions of this section apply with equal force to committees of the board established under AS 10.06.468
and action by committees.
All content © 2008 by Touch
N' Go/Bright Solutions, Inc.
Note to HTML Version:
This version of the Alaska Statutes is current through December, 2007. The Alaska Statutes were automatically converted to HTML from a plain text format. Every effort has been made to ensure their accuracy, but this can not be guaranteed. If it is critical that the precise terms of the Alaska Statutes be known, it is recommended that more formal sources be consulted. For statutes adopted after the effective date of these statutes, see, Alaska State Legislature
If any errors are found, please e-mail Touch N' Go systems at E-mail. We
hope you find this information useful.