Advertising with us can place you in front of thousands of visitors a day. Learn more!
- Alaska Statutes.
- Title 10. Corporations and Associations
- Chapter 6. Alaska Corporations Code
- Section 470. Meetings: Call, Place, Notice, and Waiver.
previous: Section 468
. Executive and Other Board Committees.
next: Section 473
. Quorum of Directors.
AS 10.06.470. Meetings: Call, Place, Notice, and Waiver.
- (a) A regular or special meeting of the board or a committee of the board may be called by the chairman of the board, the
president, a vice-president, the secretary, or a director and may be held at any place inside or outside this state.
- (b) A regular meeting of the board or a committee designated by the board may be held without notice if the time and place
of the meeting is fixed by the bylaws or the board. A special meeting of the board or a committee designated by the
board shall be held as provided in the bylaws or, in the absence of bylaw provision, after either notice in writing
sent 10 days before the meeting or notice by electronic means, personal messenger, or comparable person-to-person
communication given at least 72 hours before the meeting. Unless otherwise provided in the bylaws the notice of a
special meeting shall include disclosure of the business to be transacted and the purpose of the meeting.
- (c) Notice of a meeting need not be given to a director who signs a waiver of notice, whether before or after the meeting,
or who attends the meeting without protesting before the meeting or at its commencement the lack of notice.
All content © 2008 by Touch
N' Go/Bright Solutions, Inc.
Note to HTML Version:
This version of the Alaska Statutes is current through December, 2007. The Alaska Statutes were automatically converted to HTML from a plain text format. Every effort has been made to ensure their accuracy, but this can not be guaranteed. If it is critical that the precise terms of the Alaska Statutes be known, it is recommended that more formal sources be consulted. For statutes adopted after the effective date of these statutes, see, Alaska State Legislature
If any errors are found, please e-mail Touch N' Go systems at E-mail. We
hope you find this information useful.