Advertising with us can place you in front of thousands of visitors a day. Learn more!
- Alaska Statutes.
- Title 9. Code of Civil Procedure
- Chapter 65. Actions, Immunities, Defenses, and Duties
- Section 91. Civil Liability For Responding to Disaster.
previous: Section 90
. Civil Liability For Emergency Aid.
next: Section 92
. Civil Liability For Voluntary Aircraft Safety Inspection.
AS 09.65.091. Civil Liability For Responding to Disaster.
- (a) A person who provides equipment or services on the request of a police agency, fire department, rescue or emergency
squad, or other governmental agency during a state of emergency declared by an authorized representative of the state
or local government is not liable for the death of or injury to any person or damage to any property caused by that
person's actions, except when the trier of facts finds that the person acted intentionally, recklessly, or with gross
- (b) This section does not affect the right of a person to receive benefits to which the person would otherwise be entitled
under the workers' compensation law or under any pension law, nor does it affect entitlement to any other benefits or
compensation authorized by state or federal law.
All content © 2008 by Touch
N' Go/Bright Solutions, Inc.
Note to HTML Version:
This version of the Alaska Statutes is current through December, 2007. The Alaska Statutes were automatically converted to HTML from a plain text format. Every effort has been made to ensure their accuracy, but this can not be guaranteed. If it is critical that the precise terms of the Alaska Statutes be known, it is recommended that more formal sources be consulted. For statutes adopted after the effective date of these statutes, see, Alaska State Legislature
If any errors are found, please e-mail Touch N' Go systems at E-mail. We
hope you find this information useful.