Advertising with us can place you in front of thousands of visitors a day. Learn more!
- Alaska Statutes.
- Title 9. Code of Civil Procedure
- Chapter 45. Actions Relating to Real Property
- Section 890. Acceptance of Offer.
previous: Section 889
. Unreasonable Rejection of Offer.
next: Section 891
. Presumption of Mitigation.
AS 09.45.890. Acceptance of Offer.
- (a) To accept an offer of a construction professional to repair a defect under AS 09.45.886
(1), a claimant shall serve the construction professional with a written notice of acceptance within a reasonable
period of time, not to exceed 30 days, after receiving the offer.
- (b) A claimant who accepts an offer under (a) of this section shall provide the construction professional and its
contractors or other agents reasonable access to the claimant's dwelling during normal working hours to perform the
repairs by the time stated in the offer.
All content © 2008 by Touch
N' Go/Bright Solutions, Inc.
Note to HTML Version:
This version of the Alaska Statutes is current through December, 2007. The Alaska Statutes were automatically converted to HTML from a plain text format. Every effort has been made to ensure their accuracy, but this can not be guaranteed. If it is critical that the precise terms of the Alaska Statutes be known, it is recommended that more formal sources be consulted. For statutes adopted after the effective date of these statutes, see, Alaska State Legislature
If any errors are found, please e-mail Touch N' Go systems at E-mail. We
hope you find this information useful.