Advertising with us can place you in front of thousands of visitors a day. Learn more!
- Alaska Statutes.
- Title 9. Code of Civil Procedure
- Chapter 45. Actions Relating to Real Property
- Section 835. Answer.
previous: Section 830
next: Section 840
. Lis Pendens.
AS 09.45.835. Answer.
- (a) An answer to the complaint must be served within 90 days after the first publication of the notice, or such further
time not exceeding 30 days, as the court for good cause may grant.
- (b) An answer must
- (1) specifically set out the particulars in which the claimant's estate, right, title, or interest in or to, or lien upon
all or any part of the property is different from, or greater than, the interest of the claimant as it is described in
- (2) be confined to rights based on events occurring at the time of, or since the time of the act of God, consisting of the
- (c) To whatever extent, if at all, the answering party has rights against anyone whatsoever, based upon facts or events
that occurred before the earthslide, the claims shall remain unaffected by the action brought under AS 09.45.800
- 09.45.880 and shall be assertable subsequent to the
conclusion of the action at any time and in any manner permitted by law, notwithstanding the judgment granted in this
action, recognizing however the finality of this judgment as to the consequences, with respect to land boundaries, of
All content © 2008 by Touch
N' Go/Bright Solutions, Inc.
Note to HTML Version:
This version of the Alaska Statutes is current through December, 2007. The Alaska Statutes were automatically converted to HTML from a plain text format. Every effort has been made to ensure their accuracy, but this can not be guaranteed. If it is critical that the precise terms of the Alaska Statutes be known, it is recommended that more formal sources be consulted. For statutes adopted after the effective date of these statutes, see, Alaska State Legislature
If any errors are found, please e-mail Touch N' Go systems at E-mail. We
hope you find this information useful.