Advertising with us can place you in front of thousands of visitors a day. Learn more!
- Alaska Statutes.
- Title 9. Code of Civil Procedure
- Chapter 45. Actions Relating to Real Property
- Section 815. Complaint.
previous: Section 810
. Separate Actions as to Separate Slide Areas.
next: Section 820
. Publication and Posting of Notice.
AS 09.45.815. Complaint.
The complaint must substantially include
- (1) a statement of the facts making the provisions in AS 09.45.800
- 09.45.880 applicable;
- (2) a description of the entire real property sought to be affected by the action;
- (3) a specification of the estate, title, and interest owned, and in the actual possession of the plaintiff or plaintiffs
in described parts of the entire real property sought to be affected by the action;
- (4) a specification of the estate, title, and interest, so far as they are known to the plaintiffs or either of them, and
so far as they are capable of being discovered by reasonably diligent search by the plaintiff or plaintiffs, in each
separate part of the entire real property sought to be affected by the action;
- (5) a specification of the street areas offered by the plaintiff, or plaintiffs, to be vacated in whole or in part for
judicial equitable allocation to landowners for the mitigation of the losses inflicted upon the landowners by the act
of God consisting of the earthslide;
- (6) a proposed replatting of the entire real property sought to be affected by the action, embodying the land boundaries
as fixed by the act of God, except as these have been liberalized by judicially directed use of the vacated lands.
All content © 2008 by Touch
N' Go/Bright Solutions, Inc.
Note to HTML Version:
This version of the Alaska Statutes is current through December, 2007. The Alaska Statutes were automatically converted to HTML from a plain text format. Every effort has been made to ensure their accuracy, but this can not be guaranteed. If it is critical that the precise terms of the Alaska Statutes be known, it is recommended that more formal sources be consulted. For statutes adopted after the effective date of these statutes, see, Alaska State Legislature
If any errors are found, please e-mail Touch N' Go systems at E-mail. We
hope you find this information useful.