Advertising with us can place you in front of thousands of visitors a day. Learn more!
- Alaska Statutes.
- Title 9. Code of Civil Procedure
- Chapter 45. Actions Relating to Real Property
- Section 310. Effect of Judgment.
previous: Section 300
. Report of Referees.
next: Section 320
. Tenant Not Affected By Judgment.
AS 09.45.310. Effect of Judgment.
Upon hearing and confirmation of the report, the court shall give judgment that the partition be effectual forever,
which judgment is binding and conclusive on
- (1) all parties named as parties to the action, and their legal representatives, who have at the time an interest in the
property divided or a part of it as owners in fee or as tenants for life or for years or as entitled to the reversion,
remainder, or inheritance of the property or a part of it, after the termination of a particular estate, and who by any
contingency may be entitled to a beneficial interest in the property or who have an interest in an undivided share of
it as tenants for years or for life;
- (2) persons interested in the property, who may be unknown, to whom notice was given of the action for partition by
- (3) other persons claiming from the parties or persons or either of them.
All content © 2008 by Touch
N' Go/Bright Solutions, Inc.
Note to HTML Version:
This version of the Alaska Statutes is current through December, 2007. The Alaska Statutes were automatically converted to HTML from a plain text format. Every effort has been made to ensure their accuracy, but this can not be guaranteed. If it is critical that the precise terms of the Alaska Statutes be known, it is recommended that more formal sources be consulted. For statutes adopted after the effective date of these statutes, see, Alaska State Legislature
If any errors are found, please e-mail Touch N' Go systems at E-mail. We
hope you find this information useful.