Advertising with us can place you in front of thousands of visitors a day. Learn more!
- Alaska Statutes.
- Title 8. Business and Professions
- Chapter 98. Veterinarians
- Section 235. Grounds For Imposition of Disciplinary Sanctions.
previous: Section 230
. Injunction. [Repealed, Sec. 16 Ch 130 SLA 1980. For Current Law, See AS 08.98.235
next: Section 240
. Disciplinary Sanctions. [Repealed, Sec. 49 Ch 94 SLA 1987. For Current Law, See AS 08.01.075
AS 08.98.235. Grounds For Imposition of Disciplinary Sanctions.
After a hearing, the board may impose a disciplinary sanction on a person licensed under this chapter when the board
finds that the person
- (1) secured a license through deceit, fraud, or intentional misrepresentation;
- (2) engaged in deceit, fraud, or intentional misrepresentation in the course of providing professional services or
engaging in professional activities;
- (3) advertised professional services in a false or misleading manner;
- (4) has been convicted of a felony or other crime which affects the person's ability to continue to practice competently
- (5) intentionally or negligently engaged in or permitted the performance of animal care by the person's supervisees which
does not conform to minimum professional standards regardless of whether actual injury to the animal occurred;
- (6) failed to comply with this chapter, with a regulation adopted under this chapter, or with an order of the board;
- (7) continued to practice after becoming unfit due to
- (A) professional incompetence;
- (B) addiction or severe dependency on alcohol or other drugs which impairs the person's ability to practice safely;
- (C) physical or mental disability;
- (8) engaged in lewd or immoral conduct in connection with the delivery of professional service.
All content © 2008 by Touch
N' Go/Bright Solutions, Inc.
Note to HTML Version:
This version of the Alaska Statutes is current through December, 2007. The Alaska Statutes were automatically converted to HTML from a plain text format. Every effort has been made to ensure their accuracy, but this can not be guaranteed. If it is critical that the precise terms of the Alaska Statutes be known, it is recommended that more formal sources be consulted. For statutes adopted after the effective date of these statutes, see, Alaska State Legislature
If any errors are found, please e-mail Touch N' Go systems at E-mail. We
hope you find this information useful.