Advertising with us can place you in front of thousands of visitors a day. Learn more!
- Alaska Statutes.
- Title 8. Business and Professions
- Chapter 66. Motor Vehicle Dealers and Buyers' Agents
- Section 30. Form of Application.
previous: Section 20
. Application, Bond, and Fee.
next: Section 40
. Filing Application For Registration.
AS 08.66.030. Form of Application.
The department shall prescribe and furnish the form of application for dealer registration under AS 08.66.010
. The application must contain
- (1) the name under which the business is conducted;
- (2) the location of the business;
- (3) the name and address of all persons having an interest in the business and, in the case of a corporation, the
application shall contain the name and address of the two principal officers;
- (4) the name and make of all vehicles handled;
- (5) a statement of whether or not used vehicles are handled;
- (6) a statement that the applicant is a bona fide dealer in motor vehicles with an established business at the location
- (7) if the applicant sells a motor vehicle as a new or current model motor vehicle having a manufacturer's warranty, the
name of the manufacturer of the motor vehicle and the date and duration of the applicant's sales and service agreement
with the manufacturer; and
- (8) other information the department requires to administer this chapter.
All content © 2008 by Touch
N' Go/Bright Solutions, Inc.
Note to HTML Version:
This version of the Alaska Statutes is current through December, 2007. The Alaska Statutes were automatically converted to HTML from a plain text format. Every effort has been made to ensure their accuracy, but this can not be guaranteed. If it is critical that the precise terms of the Alaska Statutes be known, it is recommended that more formal sources be consulted. For statutes adopted after the effective date of these statutes, see, Alaska State Legislature
If any errors are found, please e-mail Touch N' Go systems at E-mail. We
hope you find this information useful.