Advertising with us can place you in front of thousands of visitors a day. Learn more!
- Alaska Statutes.
- Title 8. Business and Professions
- Chapter 63. Marital and Family Therapy
- Section 130. Temporary License For the Practice of Marital and Family Therapy.
previous: Section 120
. Authorized Supervisors.
next: Section 140
. Licensure By Credentials.
AS 08.63.130. Temporary License For the Practice of Marital and Family Therapy.
- (a) The board shall issue a temporary license for the practice of marital and family therapy to an applicant who satisfies
the requirements of AS 08.63.100
(a)(1), (2), and (3)(A), (B), and (C) and has been approved by the board to take the marital and family therapy
- (b) A person may practice under a temporary license until the board issues the results of the first marital and family
therapy examination given after issuance of the person's temporary license and either issues or denies a license under
to the person.
- (c) If a licensee under this section fails the marital and family therapy examination, the board may not renew the
person's temporary license.
All content © 2008 by Touch
N' Go/Bright Solutions, Inc.
Note to HTML Version:
This version of the Alaska Statutes is current through December, 2007. The Alaska Statutes were automatically converted to HTML from a plain text format. Every effort has been made to ensure their accuracy, but this can not be guaranteed. If it is critical that the precise terms of the Alaska Statutes be known, it is recommended that more formal sources be consulted. For statutes adopted after the effective date of these statutes, see, Alaska State Legislature
If any errors are found, please e-mail Touch N' Go systems at E-mail. We
hope you find this information useful.