Advertising with us can place you in front of thousands of visitors a day. Learn more!
- Alaska Statutes.
- Title 8. Business and Professions
- Chapter 62. Marine Pilots
- Section 150. Denial, Revocation or Suspension.
previous: Section 140
next: Section 155
. Disciplinary Sanctions.
AS 08.62.150. Denial, Revocation or Suspension.
- (a) The board shall impose a disciplinary sanction on a person licensed under this chapter when the board finds that the
- (1) is incompetent in the performance of pilotage duties;
- (2) is chemically impaired;
- (3) illegally possesses, uses, or sells narcotic or hallucinogenic drugs;
- (4) makes a false statement to obtain a license;
- (5) violates a provision of this chapter or a regulation adopted under this chapter;
- (6) is guilty of misconduct during the course of employment;
- (7) has had the person's United States Coast Guard pilot license conditioned, suspended, or revoked; or
- (8) charges, collects, or receives an amount for pilotage services that is different from the rate adopted under AS 08.62.046
or the rate agreed to under AS 08.62.175
(e) by the pilot organization of which the person is a member.
- (b) [Repealed, Sec. 4 ch 60 SLA 1987].
All content © 2008 by Touch
N' Go/Bright Solutions, Inc.
Note to HTML Version:
This version of the Alaska Statutes is current through December, 2007. The Alaska Statutes were automatically converted to HTML from a plain text format. Every effort has been made to ensure their accuracy, but this can not be guaranteed. If it is critical that the precise terms of the Alaska Statutes be known, it is recommended that more formal sources be consulted. For statutes adopted after the effective date of these statutes, see, Alaska State Legislature
If any errors are found, please e-mail Touch N' Go systems at E-mail. We
hope you find this information useful.