Advertising with us can place you in front of thousands of visitors a day. Learn more!
- Alaska Statutes.
- Title 8. Business and Professions
- Chapter 55. Hearing Aid Dealers
- Section 150. Prohibited Acts.
previous: Section 140
. Disciplinary Sanctions.
next: Section 160
AS 08.55.150. Prohibited Acts.
- (a) Unless a person is licensed under this chapter or is licensed as an audiologist under AS 08.11, the person may not
- (1) deal in hearing aids;
- (2) use a title indicating or representing that the person deals in hearing aids or is licensed to deal in hearing aids;
- (3) advertise that the person deals in hearing aids.
- (b) A person may not
- (1) sell, barter, or offer to sell or barter a license issued under this chapter;
- (2) purchase or obtain by barter a license issued under this chapter with the intent to use it as evidence of the holder's
qualification to deal in hearing aids;
- (3) materially alter a license issued under this chapter with fraudulent intent;
- (4) use or attempt to use as valid a license to deal in hearing aids that has been purchased, fraudulently obtained,
counterfeited, or materially altered.
All content © 2008 by Touch
N' Go/Bright Solutions, Inc.
Note to HTML Version:
This version of the Alaska Statutes is current through December, 2007. The Alaska Statutes were automatically converted to HTML from a plain text format. Every effort has been made to ensure their accuracy, but this can not be guaranteed. If it is critical that the precise terms of the Alaska Statutes be known, it is recommended that more formal sources be consulted. For statutes adopted after the effective date of these statutes, see, Alaska State Legislature
If any errors are found, please e-mail Touch N' Go systems at E-mail. We
hope you find this information useful.