Advertising with us can place you in front of thousands of visitors a day. Learn more!
- Alaska Statutes.
- Title 8. Business and Professions
- Chapter 54. Big Game Guides and Related Occupations
- Section 760. Hunt Records; Confidentiality of Hunt Records and Activity Reports.
previous: Section 750
. Use Area Registration.
next: Section 770
. License and Examination Fees.
AS 08.54.760. Hunt Records; Confidentiality of Hunt Records and Activity Reports.
- (a) The department shall collect and maintain hunt records provided by a registered guide-outfitter. A registered guide-outfitter shall submit
to the department a hunt record for each contracted hunt within 60 days after the completion of the hunt. A hunt record
must include a list of all big game hunters who used the guiding or outfitting services of the registered guide-outfitter, the
number of each big game species taken, and other information required by the board. The department shall provide
forms for reporting hunt records.
- (b) The department shall make hunt records received under this section, and activity reports received under AS 08.54.650
, available to state agencies, federal law enforcement agencies, and other law enforcement agencies if requested. Aggregated data compiled from hunt records and activity
reports may be included in reports by the department. For all other purposes, the hunt records and activity reports are
confidential and are not subject to inspection or copying under AS 40.25.110
- (c) Forms, records, and reports required under this chapter may be distributed, received, and stored electronically.
All content © 2008 by Touch
N' Go/Bright Solutions, Inc.
Note to HTML Version:
This version of the Alaska Statutes is current through December, 2007. The Alaska Statutes were automatically converted to HTML from a plain text format. Every effort has been made to ensure their accuracy, but this can not be guaranteed. If it is critical that the precise terms of the Alaska Statutes be known, it is recommended that more formal sources be consulted. For statutes adopted after the effective date of these statutes, see, Alaska State Legislature
If any errors are found, please e-mail Touch N' Go systems at E-mail. We
hope you find this information useful.