Advertising with us can place you in front of thousands of visitors a day. Learn more!
- Alaska Statutes.
- Title 8. Business and Professions
- Chapter 54. Big Game Guides and Related Occupations
- Section 650. Transporter License.
previous: Section 640
. Law Enforcement Officers and Game Biologists.
next: Section 660
. Renewal of Guide and Transporter Licenses.
AS 08.54.650. Transporter License.
- (a) A person is entitled to a transporter license if the person
- (1) applies for a transporter license on a form provided by the department; and
- (2) pays the license application fee and the license fee.
- (b) A transporter may provide transportation services and accommodations to big game hunters in the field at a permanent
lodge, house, or cabin owned by the transporter or on a boat with permanent living quarters located on salt water. A
transporter may not provide big game hunting services without holding the appropriate license.
- (c) A transporter shall provide an annual activity report on a form provided by the department. An activity report must
contain all information required by the board by regulation.
All content © 2008 by Touch
N' Go/Bright Solutions, Inc.
Note to HTML Version:
This version of the Alaska Statutes is current through December, 2007. The Alaska Statutes were automatically converted to HTML from a plain text format. Every effort has been made to ensure their accuracy, but this can not be guaranteed. If it is critical that the precise terms of the Alaska Statutes be known, it is recommended that more formal sources be consulted. For statutes adopted after the effective date of these statutes, see, Alaska State Legislature
If any errors are found, please e-mail Touch N' Go systems at E-mail. We
hope you find this information useful.