Advertising with us can place you in front of thousands of visitors a day. Learn more!
- Alaska Statutes.
- Title 8. Business and Professions
- Chapter 24. Collection Agencies
- Section 120. Application For Operator's License.
previous: Section 110
. Qualification For Operator's License.
next: Section 130
. Application For Agency License.
AS 08.24.120. Application For Operator's License.
- (a) An application for an operator's license shall be made on forms furnished by the department and must contain the
information required in AS 08.24.110
and the following:
- (1) a complete set of fingerprints and the fees required by the Department of Public Safety under AS 12.62.160
for criminal justice information and a national criminal history record check;
- (2) a 2" x 3" photograph showing a front view of head and shoulders;
- (3) if it is an original application, the application fee;
- (4) the biennial license fee.
- (b) The department may make a complete investigation of applicants, including inquiry of police agencies as to the
applicant's record of arrest or conviction of crime. The department shall submit the fingerprints and fees received
under (a)(1) of this section to the Department of Public Safety for a report of criminal justice information under AS
12.62 and a national criminal history record check under AS 12.62.400
All content © 2008 by Touch
N' Go/Bright Solutions, Inc.
Note to HTML Version:
This version of the Alaska Statutes is current through December, 2007. The Alaska Statutes were automatically converted to HTML from a plain text format. Every effort has been made to ensure their accuracy, but this can not be guaranteed. If it is critical that the precise terms of the Alaska Statutes be known, it is recommended that more formal sources be consulted. For statutes adopted after the effective date of these statutes, see, Alaska State Legislature
If any errors are found, please e-mail Touch N' Go systems at E-mail. We
hope you find this information useful.