Advertising with us can place you in front of thousands of visitors a day. Learn more!
- Alaska Statutes.
- Title 8. Business and Professions
- Chapter 13. Barbers and Hairdressers
- Section 90. Examinations and Other Requirements.
previous: Section 82
next: Section 100
AS 08.13.090. Examinations and Other Requirements.
- (a) A written examination shall be given to each applicant for examination at a time and place determined by the board.
The board may delegate the power of examination to a committee of the board or a board member.
- (b) The written examination must cover subjects designated by the board and must test the applicant's knowledge of
sanitary practices, safety of all procedures, and use of instruments, equipment, and chemicals permitted within the
field of practice for which the applicant is seeking a license.
- (c) The board may by regulation establish requirements for a practical examination for licensure.
All content © 2008 by Touch
N' Go/Bright Solutions, Inc.
Note to HTML Version:
This version of the Alaska Statutes is current through December, 2007. The Alaska Statutes were automatically converted to HTML from a plain text format. Every effort has been made to ensure their accuracy, but this can not be guaranteed. If it is critical that the precise terms of the Alaska Statutes be known, it is recommended that more formal sources be consulted. For statutes adopted after the effective date of these statutes, see, Alaska State Legislature
If any errors are found, please e-mail Touch N' Go systems at E-mail. We
hope you find this information useful.