Advertising with us can place you in front of thousands of visitors a day. Learn more!
- Alaska Statutes.
- Title 8. Business and Professions
- Chapter 4. Accountants
- Section 105. License for Individual to Practice as a Public Accountant.
previous: Section 100
. Certificate Granted. [Repealed, Sec. 3 Ch 59 SLA 1966].
next: Section 110
. Personal Requirements.
AS 08.04.105. License for Individual to Practice as a Public Accountant.
- (a) The board shall issue a license to engage in the practice of public accounting to an individual who meets the requirements of AS 08.04.110 - 08.04.130. The license is valid for the remainder of the biennial licensing period during which the initial license was granted.
- (b) The board may renew a license granted under this section if the licensee
- (1) maintains all of the licensee's offices as required by AS 08.04.360 - 08.04.380;
- (2) complies with the continuing education requirements of AS 08.04.425 and the quality review requirements of AS 08.04.426 ; and
- (3) complies with the requirements of this chapter.
All content © 2008 by Touch
N' Go/Bright Solutions, Inc.
Note to HTML Version:
This version of the Alaska Statutes is current through December, 2007. The Alaska Statutes were automatically converted to HTML from a plain text format. Every effort has been made to ensure their accuracy, but this can not be guaranteed. If it is critical that the precise terms of the Alaska Statutes be known, it is recommended that more formal sources be consulted. For statutes adopted after the effective date of these statutes, see, Alaska State Legislature
If any errors are found, please e-mail Touch N' Go systems at E-mail. We
hope you find this information useful.