Advertising with us can place you in front of thousands of visitors a day. Learn more!
- Alaska Statutes.
- Title 8. Business and Professions
- Chapter 1. Centralized Licensing
- Section 110. Definitions.
previous: Section 105
. Penalty For Improper Payment.
next: Chapter 2
. Miscellaneous Provisions
AS 08.01.110. Definitions.
In this chapter,
- (1) "board" includes the boards and commissions listed in AS 08.01.010;
- (2) "commissioner" means the commissioner of commerce, community, and economic development;
- (3) "department" means the Department of Commerce, Community, and Economic Development;
- (4) "license" means a business license or a license, certificate, permit, or registration or similar evidence of authority
issued for an occupation by the department or by one of the boards listed in AS 08.01.010;
- (5) "licensee" means a person who holds a license;
- (6) "occupation" means a trade or profession listed in AS 08.01.010
All content © 2023 by Touch
N' Go/Bright Solutions, Inc.
Note to HTML Version:
This version of the Alaska Statutes is current through December, 2022. The Alaska Statutes were automatically converted to HTML from a plain text format. Every effort has been made to ensure their accuracy, but this can not be guaranteed. If it is critical that the precise terms of the Alaska Statutes be known, it is recommended that more formal sources be consulted. For statutes adopted after the effective date of these statutes, see, Alaska State Legislature
If any errors are found, please e-mail Touch N' Go systems at E-mail. We
hope you find this information useful.