Advertising with us can place you in front of thousands of visitors a day. Learn more!
- Alaska Statutes.
- Title 6. Banks and Financial Institutions
- Chapter 50. Deferred Deposit Advances
- Section 300. Suspension or Revocation of License.
previous: Section 230
. Conduct of Other Business.
next: Section 310
. Reports to Department.
AS 06.50.300. Suspension or Revocation of License.
- (a) The department may suspend or revoke a license under AS 44.62
(Administrative Procedure Act) if the department finds that
- (1) the licensee has failed to pay the license fee, failed to maintain the required bond in effect, or failed to comply
with a demand, ruling, or requirement of the department made under this chapter;
- (2) the licensee has violated a provision of this chapter or a regulation adopted by the department under this chapter; or
- (3) a fact or condition exists that, if it had existed at the time of the original application for the license, clearly
would have constituted ground for denial of the issuance of the license.
- (b) If the reason for suspension or revocation of a licensee's license at one location applies generally to all locations
operated by the licensee, the department may suspend or revoke all licenses issued to the licensee.
All content © 2008 by Touch
N' Go/Bright Solutions, Inc.
Note to HTML Version:
This version of the Alaska Statutes is current through December, 2007. The Alaska Statutes were automatically converted to HTML from a plain text format. Every effort has been made to ensure their accuracy, but this can not be guaranteed. If it is critical that the precise terms of the Alaska Statutes be known, it is recommended that more formal sources be consulted. For statutes adopted after the effective date of these statutes, see, Alaska State Legislature
If any errors are found, please e-mail Touch N' Go systems at E-mail. We
hope you find this information useful.