Advertising with us can place you in front of thousands of visitors a day. Learn more!
- Alaska Statutes.
- Title 6. Banks and Financial Institutions
- Chapter 26. Revised Alaska Trust Company Act
- Section 870. Examinations; Periodic Reports; Cooperative Agreements; Assessment of Fees.
previous: Section 860
. Additional Trust Offices.
next: Section 880
AS 06.26.870. Examinations; Periodic Reports; Cooperative Agreements; Assessment of Fees.
- (a) When the department considers it necessary to protect the public interest, the department or a competent person
designated by the department may examine an interstate state trust company or international trust company that has a
trust office or a representative office in the state. The trust company shall pay a fee established under AS 06.01.010
for the examination.
- (b) The department may require periodic reports from an interstate state trust company or international trust company if
the trust company maintains a trust office in this state and from a bank holding company that controls the trust
company. The reports shall be made under oath and filed as frequently as required by the department. The reports must
contain the information and detail that the department determines to be appropriate as required under regulations
adopted by the department.
- (c) If an interstate state trust company or international trust company maintains a trust office or a representative
office in this state, the trust company may be assessed and, if assessed, shall pay supervisory and examination fees as
required by the laws of this state and regulations of the department. Fees may be shared with other governmental
regulators or any organization affiliated with or representing governmental regulators under agreements between the
department and the regulators or organization.
All content © 2008 by Touch
N' Go/Bright Solutions, Inc.
Note to HTML Version:
This version of the Alaska Statutes is current through December, 2007. The Alaska Statutes were automatically converted to HTML from a plain text format. Every effort has been made to ensure their accuracy, but this can not be guaranteed. If it is critical that the precise terms of the Alaska Statutes be known, it is recommended that more formal sources be consulted. For statutes adopted after the effective date of these statutes, see, Alaska State Legislature
If any errors are found, please e-mail Touch N' Go systems at E-mail. We
hope you find this information useful.