Advertising with us can place you in front of thousands of visitors a day. Learn more!
- Alaska Statutes.
- Title 6. Banks and Financial Institutions
- Chapter 26. Revised Alaska Trust Company Act
- Section 810. Fiduciary Operations at a Branch or Trust Office..
previous: Section 800
. Federal Deposit Insurance Corporation as Receiver or Liquidator.
next: Section 820
. Establishing or Acquiring a Trust Office.
AS 06.26.810. Fiduciary Operations at a Branch or Trust Office..
- (a) An interstate state trust company, interstate national trust company, or international trust company may not act as a
fiduciary in this state unless the trust company maintains a trust office in this state as permitted under AS 06.26.810
- (b) If an interstate state trust company, interstate national trust company, or international trust company establishes or
acquires a trust office in this state under AS 06.26.810
- 06.26.895, the trust company may conduct at the
trust office any activity that a trust company may conduct at a trust office under this chapter.
All content © 2008 by Touch
N' Go/Bright Solutions, Inc.
Note to HTML Version:
This version of the Alaska Statutes is current through December, 2007. The Alaska Statutes were automatically converted to HTML from a plain text format. Every effort has been made to ensure their accuracy, but this can not be guaranteed. If it is critical that the precise terms of the Alaska Statutes be known, it is recommended that more formal sources be consulted. For statutes adopted after the effective date of these statutes, see, Alaska State Legislature
If any errors are found, please e-mail Touch N' Go systems at E-mail. We
hope you find this information useful.