Advertising with us can place you in front of thousands of visitors a day. Learn more!
- Alaska Statutes.
- Title 6. Banks and Financial Institutions
- Chapter 1. Administration
- Section 50. Definitions.
previous: Section 48
next: Chapter 5
. Alaska Banking Code
AS 06.01.050. Definitions.
In this chapter, unless the context otherwise requires,
- (1) "commissioner" means the commissioner of commerce, community, and economic development or a designee of the
- (2) "department" means the Department of Commerce, Community, and Economic Development;
- (3) [See delayed amendment note]. "financial institution" means an institution subject to the regulation of the department under this title; in this
paragraph, "institution" includes a commercial bank, savings bank, credit union, premium finance company, small loan
company, bank holding company, financial holding company, trust company, savings and loan association, and deferred
deposit advance licensee under AS 06.50;
- (4) "state financial institution" means a financial institution that is organized under this title or that is subject to
examination by the department under this title.
All content © 2008 by Touch
N' Go/Bright Solutions, Inc.
Note to HTML Version:
This version of the Alaska Statutes is current through December, 2007. The Alaska Statutes were automatically converted to HTML from a plain text format. Every effort has been made to ensure their accuracy, but this can not be guaranteed. If it is critical that the precise terms of the Alaska Statutes be known, it is recommended that more formal sources be consulted. For statutes adopted after the effective date of these statutes, see, Alaska State Legislature
If any errors are found, please e-mail Touch N' Go systems at E-mail. We
hope you find this information useful.