Advertising with us can place you in front of thousands of visitors a day. Learn more!
- Alaska Statutes.
- Title 5. Amusements and Sports
- Chapter 25. Watercraft
- Section 80. Enforcement. [See Delayed Amendment Note]..
previous: Section 70
. Exemptions. [See Delayed Amendment Note]..
next: Section 90
. Penalties. [See Delayed Amendment Note]..
AS 05.25.080. Enforcement. [See Delayed Amendment Note]..
- (a) The Department of Public Safety has authority for enforcement of this chapter and the regulations adopted under this
- (b) A peace officer may enforce this chapter and regulations adopted under this chapter and, in the exercise of
enforcement, may stop and, if the peace officer has probable cause to believe a violation of this chapter has occurred,
may board a boat subject to this chapter. A peace officer may issue a citation as provided in AS 12.25.180
to a person who violates a provision of this chapter.
- (c) A person employed by the Department of Natural Resources, or a person authorized by the commissioner under AS 41.21.955
(a), acting as a peace officer, may enforce this chapter and regulations adopted under this chapter only in units of
the state park system.
All content © 2008 by Touch
N' Go/Bright Solutions, Inc.
Note to HTML Version:
This version of the Alaska Statutes is current through December, 2007. The Alaska Statutes were automatically converted to HTML from a plain text format. Every effort has been made to ensure their accuracy, but this can not be guaranteed. If it is critical that the precise terms of the Alaska Statutes be known, it is recommended that more formal sources be consulted. For statutes adopted after the effective date of these statutes, see, Alaska State Legislature
If any errors are found, please e-mail Touch N' Go systems at E-mail. We
hope you find this information useful.