Advertising with us can place you in front of thousands of visitors a day. Learn more!
- Alaska Statutes.
- Title 5. Amusements and Sports
- Chapter 15. Games of Chance and Contests of Skill
- Section 167. Operator's Bond.
previous: Section 165
next: Section 170
. Suspension or Revocation of Permit, License, or Vendor Registration.
AS 05.15.167. Operator's Bond.
- (a) The bond or security filed under AS 05.15.122
(b) must be made payable to the department and must be conditioned upon payment of the amounts due to the department
and payment of net proceeds due to the authorizing permittee. If the operator fails to make the required payments, the
operator forfeits the bond or security to the department.
- (b) The amount forfeited under (a) of this section shall be first used to satisfy delinquent fees, interest, and penalties
due the department under this chapter. If the bond or security is not exhausted by payment of delinquent fees,
interest, and penalties, the department may use the remaining amount to pay net proceeds due an authorizing permittee.
The total amount available for payment of net proceeds shall be prorated among the permittees to whom proceeds are due
from that operator.
- (c) The operator and the surety shall inform the department if the bond is cancelled or the security is impaired.
All content © 2008 by Touch
N' Go/Bright Solutions, Inc.
Note to HTML Version:
This version of the Alaska Statutes is current through December, 2007. The Alaska Statutes were automatically converted to HTML from a plain text format. Every effort has been made to ensure their accuracy, but this can not be guaranteed. If it is critical that the precise terms of the Alaska Statutes be known, it is recommended that more formal sources be consulted. For statutes adopted after the effective date of these statutes, see, Alaska State Legislature
If any errors are found, please e-mail Touch N' Go systems at E-mail. We
hope you find this information useful.