Advertising with us can place you in front of thousands of visitors a day. Learn more!
- Alaska Statutes.
- Title 5. Amusements and Sports
- Chapter 15. Games of Chance and Contests of Skill
- Section 122. Operator's License.
previous: Section 120
. Eligibility For Permit.
next: Section 124
. Municipal Regulation of Operators or Vendors.
AS 05.15.122. Operator's License.
- (a) A person, municipality, or qualified organization may not conduct an activity subject to this chapter on behalf of a
municipality or qualified organization unless the person, municipality, or qualified organization has received an
operator's license issued by the department.
- (b) The department may issue an operator's license to a natural person, municipality, or qualified organization that
- (1) applies on the form provided by the department;
- (2) pays the annual fee of $500;
- (3) discloses the identity of persons employed by the applicant in a managerial or supervisory capacity;
- (4) submits proof of liability insurance satisfactory to the department;
- (5) posts a bond or security satisfactory to the department in the amount of $25,000 for each permit under which the
operator operates up to a maximum of $100,000; and
- (6) if a natural person, has passed a test formulated by the department on the contents of this chapter and the
regulations adopted under this chapter and administered by the department at least four times a year; or, if a
municipality or qualified organization, has designated a municipal employee or member of the organization who has
passed this test.
- (c) [Repealed, Sec. 37 ch 70 SLA 1993].
- (d) [Repealed, Sec. 37 ch 70 SLA 1993].
All content © 2008 by Touch
N' Go/Bright Solutions, Inc.
Note to HTML Version:
This version of the Alaska Statutes is current through December, 2007. The Alaska Statutes were automatically converted to HTML from a plain text format. Every effort has been made to ensure their accuracy, but this can not be guaranteed. If it is critical that the precise terms of the Alaska Statutes be known, it is recommended that more formal sources be consulted. For statutes adopted after the effective date of these statutes, see, Alaska State Legislature
If any errors are found, please e-mail Touch N' Go systems at E-mail. We
hope you find this information useful.