Advertising with us can place you in front of thousands of visitors a day. Learn more!
- Alaska Statutes.
- Title 5. Amusements and Sports
- Chapter 15. Games of Chance and Contests of Skill
- Section 60. Regulations.
previous: Section 50
. Surrender of Permit Upon Suspension or Revocation.
next: Section 70
. Examination of Books and Records.
AS 05.15.060. Regulations.
- (a) The department shall adopt regulations under AS 44.62
(Administrative Procedure Act) necessary to carry out this chapter covering, but not limited to,
- (1) the issuance, renewal, and revocation of permits, licenses, and vendor registrations;
- (2) a method of ascertaining net proceeds, the determination of items of expense that may be incurred or paid, and the
limitation of the amount of the items of expense to prevent the proceeds from the activity permitted from being
diverted to noncharitable, noneducational, nonreligious, or profit-making organizations, individuals, or groups;
- (3) the immediate revocation of permits, licenses, and vendor registrations authorized under this chapter if this chapter
or regulations adopted under it are violated;
- (4) the requiring of detailed, sworn, financial reports of operations from permittees and licensees including detailed
statements of receipts and payments;
- (5) the investigation of permittees, licensees, registered vendors, and their employees, including the fingerprinting of
those permittees, licensees, registered vendors, and employees whom the department considers it advisable to
- (6) the method and manner of conducting authorized activities and awarding of prizes or awards, and the equipment that may
- (7) the number of activities that may be held, operated, or conducted under a permit during a specified period; however,
the department may not allow more than 14 bingo sessions a month and 35 bingo games a session to be conducted under a
permit; the holders of a multiple-beneficiary permit under AS 05.15.100
(d) may hold, operate, or conduct the number of sessions and games a month equal to the number allowed an individual
permittee per month multiplied by the number of holders of the multiple-beneficiary permit;
- (8) a method of accounting for receipts and disbursements by operators, including the keeping of records and requirements
for the deposit of all receipts in a bank;
- (9) the disposition of funds in possession of a permittee, a person, municipality, or qualified organization that
possesses an operator's license, or a registered vendor at the time a permit, a license, or a vendor registration is
surrendered, revoked, or invalidated;
- (10) restrictions on the participation by employees of the Department of Fish and Game in salmon classics and in king
salmon classics, and by employees of Douglas Island Pink and Chum in king salmon classics;
- (11) other matters the department considers necessary to carry out this chapter or protect the best interest of the public.
- (b) Regulations adopted by the department under this section relating to charitable gaming activity involving pull-tabs
shall, to the extent permitted by this chapter, be consistent with the standards on pull-tabs of the North American
Gaming Regulators Association, as amended from time to time.
All content © 2008 by Touch
N' Go/Bright Solutions, Inc.
Note to HTML Version:
This version of the Alaska Statutes is current through December, 2007. The Alaska Statutes were automatically converted to HTML from a plain text format. Every effort has been made to ensure their accuracy, but this can not be guaranteed. If it is critical that the precise terms of the Alaska Statutes be known, it is recommended that more formal sources be consulted. For statutes adopted after the effective date of these statutes, see, Alaska State Legislature
If any errors are found, please e-mail Touch N' Go systems at E-mail. We
hope you find this information useful.