Advertising with us can place you in front of thousands of visitors a day. Learn more!
- Alaska Statutes.
- Title 5. Amusements and Sports
- Chapter 15. Games of Chance and Contests of Skill
- Section 100. Issuance of Permits and Licenses.
previous: Section 97
. Notice to the Alcoholic Beverage Control Board.
next: Section 105
. Persons Prohibited From Involvement.
AS 05.15.100. Issuance of Permits and Licenses.
- (a) The department may issue a permit to a municipality or qualified organization. The permit gives the municipality or
qualified organization the privilege of conducting bingo, raffles and lotteries, pull-tab games, ice classics, race
classics, rain classics, goose classics, mercury classics, deep freeze classics, canned salmon classics, salmon
classics, king salmon classics, dog mushers' contests, snow machine classics, fish derbies, animal classics,
crane classics, Calcutta pools, and
contests of skill.
- (b) [Repealed, Sec. 5 ch 105 SLA 1995].
- (c) The department may issue an operator's license to a natural person to conduct an activity permitted under this chapter,
other than a Calcutta pool, on behalf of a municipality or a qualified organization. The department may also issue an operator's license to a
municipality or a qualified organization to conduct an activity, other than a
Calcutta pool, on behalf of another municipality or qualified
- (d) The department may issue a multiple-beneficiary permit to two to six municipalities or qualified organizations or to a
combination of two to six municipalities and qualified organizations that apply jointly for the permit. The permit
gives the permit holders the privilege of jointly conducting the activities specified in (a) of this section.
All content © 2008 by Touch
N' Go/Bright Solutions, Inc.
Note to HTML Version:
This version of the Alaska Statutes is current through December, 2007. The Alaska Statutes were automatically converted to HTML from a plain text format. Every effort has been made to ensure their accuracy, but this can not be guaranteed. If it is critical that the precise terms of the Alaska Statutes be known, it is recommended that more formal sources be consulted. For statutes adopted after the effective date of these statutes, see, Alaska State Legislature
If any errors are found, please e-mail Touch N' Go systems at E-mail. We
hope you find this information useful.