Advertising with us can place you in front of thousands of visitors a day. Learn more!
- Alaska Statutes.
- Title 4. Alcoholic Beverages
- Chapter 16. Regulation of Sales and Distribution
- Section 52. Furnishing of Alcoholic Beverages to Persons Under the Age of 21 By Licensees.
previous: Section 51
. Furnishing or Delivery of Alcoholic Beverages to Persons Under the Age of 21.
next: Section 55
. Room Rental For Purposes of Consuming Alcoholic Beverages.
AS 04.16.052. Furnishing of Alcoholic Beverages to Persons Under the Age of 21 By Licensees.
A licensee or an agent or employee of the licensee may not with criminal negligence
- (1) allow another person to sell, barter, or give an alcoholic beverage to a person under the age of 21 years within
- (2) allow a person under the age of 21 years to enter and remain within licensed premises except as provided in AS 04.16.049
- (3) allow a person under the age of 21 years to consume an alcoholic beverage within licensed premises;
- (4) allow a person under the age of 21 years to sell or serve alcoholic beverages.
All content © 2008 by Touch
N' Go/Bright Solutions, Inc.
Note to HTML Version:
This version of the Alaska Statutes is current through December, 2007. The Alaska Statutes were automatically converted to HTML from a plain text format. Every effort has been made to ensure their accuracy, but this can not be guaranteed. If it is critical that the precise terms of the Alaska Statutes be known, it is recommended that more formal sources be consulted. For statutes adopted after the effective date of these statutes, see, Alaska State Legislature
If any errors are found, please e-mail Touch N' Go systems at E-mail. We
hope you find this information useful.