Advertising with us can place you in front of thousands of visitors a day. Learn more!
- Alaska Statutes.
- Title 4. Alcoholic Beverages
- Chapter 16. Regulation of Sales and Distribution
- Section 25. Illegal Presence On Premises Involving Alcoholic Beverages.
previous: Section 20
. Solicitation of Alcoholic Beverages;
Purchase on Behalf of Another.
next: Section 30
. Prohibited Conduct Relating to Drunken Persons.
AS 04.16.025. Illegal Presence On Premises Involving Alcoholic Beverages.
- (a) A person may not knowingly enter or remain on premises
- (1) in which alcoholic beverages are manufactured, sold, offered for sale, possessed for sale or barter, trafficked in, or
bartered in violation of
- (A) AS 04.11.010
- (B) a municipal ordinance adopted under AS 04.21.010
(a) or (b); or
- (2) licensed under this title during hours in which the person's presence on the premises is a violation of a municipal
ordinance adopted under authority of AS 04.16.010
(d) providing for hours of closure that are outside the hours of closure prescribed by AS 04.16.010(c).
- (b) A person who violates this section is guilty of a violation.
All content © 2008 by Touch
N' Go/Bright Solutions, Inc.
Note to HTML Version:
This version of the Alaska Statutes is current through December, 2007. The Alaska Statutes were automatically converted to HTML from a plain text format. Every effort has been made to ensure their accuracy, but this can not be guaranteed. If it is critical that the precise terms of the Alaska Statutes be known, it is recommended that more formal sources be consulted. For statutes adopted after the effective date of these statutes, see, Alaska State Legislature
If any errors are found, please e-mail Touch N' Go systems at E-mail. We
hope you find this information useful.