Advertising with us can place you in front of thousands of visitors a day. Learn more!
- Alaska Statutes.
- Title 2. Aeronautics
- Chapter 30. Operation of Aircraft
- Section 30. Reckless Operation.
previous: Section 20
. Unauthorized Operation. [Repealed, Sec. 21 Ch 166 SLA 1978. For Current Law, See AS 11.46.484
next: Section 40
AS 02.30.030. Reckless Operation.
- (a) A person may not operate an aircraft in the air or on the ground or water in a careless or reckless manner so as to
endanger the life or property of another. In a proceeding charging careless or reckless operation of aircraft in
violation of this section, the court, in determining whether the operation was careless or reckless, shall consider the
standards for safe operation of aircraft prescribed by federal statutes or regulations governing aeronautics.
- (b) A person may not operate an aircraft occupied by a crew member or passenger who is obviously under the influence of
intoxicating liquor or a controlled substance.
- (c) [Repealed, Sec. 14 ch 56 SLA 2001].
- (d) [Repealed, Sec. 14 ch 56 SLA 2001].
All content © 2008 by Touch
N' Go/Bright Solutions, Inc.
Note to HTML Version:
This version of the Alaska Statutes is current through December, 2007. The Alaska Statutes were automatically converted to HTML from a plain text format. Every effort has been made to ensure their accuracy, but this can not be guaranteed. If it is critical that the precise terms of the Alaska Statutes be known, it is recommended that more formal sources be consulted. For statutes adopted after the effective date of these statutes, see, Alaska State Legislature
If any errors are found, please e-mail Touch N' Go systems at E-mail. We
hope you find this information useful.