- Alaska Statutes.
- Title 47. Welfare, Social Services and Institutions
- Chapter 18. Programs and Services Related to Adolescents
- Section 330. Program Implementation.
previous: Section 320
. Program Development.
next: Section 390
AS 47.18.330. Program Implementation.
- (a) The department may implement the program through the award of contracts or grants to qualified entities to provide
services under the program. The department may award contracts and grants if the contracts and grants further the
purposes of and meet the requirements of AS 47.18.300
- 47.18.390 and applicable regulations adopted under
- (b) Contracts awarded under this section shall be administered in accordance with AS 47.05.015
and regulations adopted under that section. Grants awarded under this section shall be awarded using requirements
established in regulations adopted under AS 47.18.300
- 47.18.390 that are substantially similar to those
set out in AS 47.05.015 for contracts.
All content © 2008 by Touch
N' Go/Bright Solutions, Inc.
Note to HTML Version:
This version of the Alaska Statutes is current through December, 2007. The Alaska Statutes were automatically converted to HTML from a plain text format. Every effort has been made to ensure their accuracy, but this can not be guaranteed. If it is critical that the precise terms of the Alaska Statutes be known, it is recommended that more formal sources be consulted. For statutes adopted after the effective date of these statutes, see, Alaska State Legislature
If any errors are found, please e-mail Touch N' Go systems at E-mail. We
hope you find this information useful.