- Alaska Statutes.
- Title 46. Water, Air, Energy, and Environmental Conservation
- Chapter 3. Environmental Conservation
- Section 880. Applicability of the Administrative Procedure Act.
previous: Section 875
. Remedies Cumulative.
next: Section 890
. Enforcement Authority.
AS 46.03.880. Applicability of the Administrative Procedure Act.
- (a) Except as otherwise specifically provided in this chapter, AS 44.62 (Administrative Procedure Act) governs the activities and the
proceedings of the department.
- (b) Notwithstanding AS 44.62.330
(a)(44), adjudicatory hearing procedures to review permit decisions under this chapter need not conform to AS 44.62.330
- 44.62.630 (Administrative Procedure Act).
All content © 2008 by Touch
N' Go/Bright Solutions, Inc.
Note to HTML Version:
This version of the Alaska Statutes is current through December, 2007. The Alaska Statutes were automatically converted to HTML from a plain text format. Every effort has been made to ensure their accuracy, but this can not be guaranteed. If it is critical that the precise terms of the Alaska Statutes be known, it is recommended that more formal sources be consulted. For statutes adopted after the effective date of these statutes, see, Alaska State Legislature
If any errors are found, please e-mail Touch N' Go systems at E-mail. We
hope you find this information useful.