- Alaska Statutes.
- Title 43. Revenue and Taxation
- Chapter 90. Alaska Gasline Inducement Act
- Section 150. Proprietary Information and Trade Secrets.
previous: Section 140
. Initial Application Review; Additional Information Requests; Complete Applications.
next: Section 160
. Notice, Review, and Comment.
AS 43.90.150. Proprietary Information and Trade Secrets.
- (a) At the request of the applicant, information submitted under this chapter that the applicant identifies and
demonstrates is proprietary or is a trade secret is confidential and not subject to public disclosure under AS 40.25. After a license is awarded, all information submitted by the licensee, retained
under this chapter, and not determined by the commissioners to be a proprietary or trade secret shall be made public.
- (b) If the commissioners determine that the information submitted by the applicant is not proprietary or is not a
trade secret, the commissioners shall notify the applicant and return the information at the request of the applicant.
All content © 2008 by Touch
N' Go/Bright Solutions, Inc.
Note to HTML Version:
This version of the Alaska Statutes is current through December, 2007. The Alaska Statutes were automatically converted to HTML from a plain text format. Every effort has been made to ensure their accuracy, but this can not be guaranteed. If it is critical that the precise terms of the Alaska Statutes be known, it is recommended that more formal sources be consulted. For statutes adopted after the effective date of these statutes, see, Alaska State Legislature
If any errors are found, please e-mail Touch N' Go systems at E-mail. We
hope you find this information useful.