- Alaska Statutes.
- Title 43. Revenue and Taxation
- Chapter 82. Alaska Stranded Gas Development Act
- Section 240. Use of An Independent Contractor.
previous: Section 230
. Contract Terms Relating to Hiring of Alaska Residents and Contracting With Alaska Businesses.
next: Section 250
. Term of Contract; Effective Date.
AS 43.82.240. Use of An Independent Contractor.
- (a) The commissioner may use independent contractors to assist in the evaluation of an application or in the development
of contract terms under AS 43.82.200
. The commissioner may condition the development of a contract under AS 43.82.020
on an agreement by the applicant to reimburse the state for the reasonable expenses of independent contractors under
this section. A reimbursement of expenses that is required in an agreement authorized by this subsection may not exceed
$1,500,000 for each application.
- (b) An independent contractor selected under this section must sign an agreement regarding confidentiality and disclosures
consistent with the determinations made under AS 43.82.310
before the contractor may review information that is determined confidential under AS 43.82.310
- (c) Selection of an independent contractor under this section is not subject to AS 36.30 (State Procurement Code).
All content © 2008 by Touch
N' Go/Bright Solutions, Inc.
Note to HTML Version:
This version of the Alaska Statutes is current through December, 2007. The Alaska Statutes were automatically converted to HTML from a plain text format. Every effort has been made to ensure their accuracy, but this can not be guaranteed. If it is critical that the precise terms of the Alaska Statutes be known, it is recommended that more formal sources be consulted. For statutes adopted after the effective date of these statutes, see, Alaska State Legislature
If any errors are found, please e-mail Touch N' Go systems at E-mail. We
hope you find this information useful.