- Alaska Statutes.
- Title 43. Revenue and Taxation
- Chapter 23. Permanent Fund Dividends
- Section 25. Amount of Dividend.
previous: Section 20
. Proof of Eligibility. [Repealed, Sec. 22 Ch 102 SLA 1982].
next: Section 28
. Public Notice.
AS 43.23.025. Amount of Dividend.
- (a) By October 1 of each year, the commissioner shall determine the value of each permanent fund dividend for that year by
- (1) determining the total amount available for dividend payments, which equals
- (A) the amount of income of the Alaska permanent fund transferred to the dividend fund under AS 37.13.145
(b) during the current year;
- (B) plus the unexpended and unobligated balances of prior fiscal year appropriations that lapse into the dividend fund
under AS 43.23.045(d);
- (C) less the amount necessary to pay prior year dividends from the dividend fund in the current year under AS 43.23.005
(h) and under AS 43.23.055(3) and (7);
- (D) less the amount necessary to pay dividends from the dividend fund due to eligible applicants who, as determined by the
department, filed for a previous year's dividend by the filing deadline but who were not included in a previous year's
- (E) less appropriations from the dividend fund during the current year, including amounts to pay costs of administering
the dividend program and the hold harmless provisions of AS 43.23.075
- (2) determining the number of individuals eligible to receive a dividend payment for the current year and the number of
estates and successors eligible to receive a dividend payment for the current year under AS 43.23.005
- (3) dividing the amount determined under (1) of this subsection by the amount determined under (2) of this subsection.
- (b) [Repealed, Sec. 5 ch 68 SLA 1991].
All content © 2008 by Touch
N' Go/Bright Solutions, Inc.
Note to HTML Version:
This version of the Alaska Statutes is current through December, 2007. The Alaska Statutes were automatically converted to HTML from a plain text format. Every effort has been made to ensure their accuracy, but this can not be guaranteed. If it is critical that the precise terms of the Alaska Statutes be known, it is recommended that more formal sources be consulted. For statutes adopted after the effective date of these statutes, see, Alaska State Legislature
If any errors are found, please e-mail Touch N' Go systems at E-mail. We
hope you find this information useful.