- Alaska Statutes.
- Title 41. Public Resources
- Chapter 41. Alaska Natural Gas Development Authority
- Section 150. Public Access to Information.
previous: Section 140
. Political Activities.
next: Section 200
. Powers of the Authority.
AS 41.41.150. Public Access to Information.
- (a) Information in the possession of the authority is a public record, except that information that discloses the
particulars of the business or affairs of a private enterprise or investor is confidential and is not a public record
for purposes of AS 40.25.110
- 40.25.140. Confidential information may be
disclosed only for the purposes of an official law enforcement investigation or when its production is required in a
- (b) The restrictions of (a) of this section do not prohibit the publication of statistics presented in a manner that
prevents the identification of particular reports, items, persons, or enterprises.
Article 02. POWERS OF THE AUTHORITY
All content © 2008 by Touch
N' Go/Bright Solutions, Inc.
Note to HTML Version:
This version of the Alaska Statutes is current through December, 2007. The Alaska Statutes were automatically converted to HTML from a plain text format. Every effort has been made to ensure their accuracy, but this can not be guaranteed. If it is critical that the precise terms of the Alaska Statutes be known, it is recommended that more formal sources be consulted. For statutes adopted after the effective date of these statutes, see, Alaska State Legislature
If any errors are found, please e-mail Touch N' Go systems at E-mail. We
hope you find this information useful.