- Alaska Statutes.
- Title 41. Public Resources
- Chapter 35. Historic Preservation
- Section 310. Composition of Commission.
previous: Section 300
next: Section 320
. Appointment of Members.
AS 41.35.310. Composition of Commission.
The Alaska Historical Commission consists of the following persons:
- (1) the lieutenant governor;
- (2) the state liaison officer appointed under 16 U.S.C. 470-470n (P.L. 89-665, National Historic Preservation Act of
- (3) three persons with professionally relevant backgrounds appointed from each of the following fields: history,
architecture, and archeology;
- (4) one person appointed to represent indigenous ethnic groups;
- (5) two persons appointed from a list of recommended nominees, containing at least four names, submitted each year by the
Alaska Historical Society;
- (6) one other person.
All content © 2008 by Touch
N' Go/Bright Solutions, Inc.
Note to HTML Version:
This version of the Alaska Statutes is current through December, 2007. The Alaska Statutes were automatically converted to HTML from a plain text format. Every effort has been made to ensure their accuracy, but this can not be guaranteed. If it is critical that the precise terms of the Alaska Statutes be known, it is recommended that more formal sources be consulted. For statutes adopted after the effective date of these statutes, see, Alaska State Legislature
If any errors are found, please e-mail Touch N' Go systems at E-mail. We
hope you find this information useful.