- Alaska Statutes.
- Title 41. Public Resources
- Chapter 15. Forests
- Section 950. Enforcement Authority.
previous: Section 900
. Observance of Arbor Day.
next: Chapter 17
. Forest Resources and Practices
AS 41.15.950. Enforcement Authority.
- (a) The following persons are peace officers of the state and they shall enforce the provisions of this chapter and the
regulations adopted under this chapter:
- (1) solely for the purpose of enforcing this chapter, an employee of the department, or other person, authorized by the
- (2) a police officer in the state.
- (b) A person designated in (a) of this section may, when enforcing the provisions of this chapter or a regulation adopted
under this chapter,
- (1) execute a warrant or other process issued by an officer or court of competent jurisdiction;
- (2) administer or take an oath, affirmation or affidavit; and
- (3) arrest a person who violates a provision of this chapter or a regulation adopted under this chapter.
All content © 2008 by Touch
N' Go/Bright Solutions, Inc.
Note to HTML Version:
This version of the Alaska Statutes is current through December, 2007. The Alaska Statutes were automatically converted to HTML from a plain text format. Every effort has been made to ensure their accuracy, but this can not be guaranteed. If it is critical that the precise terms of the Alaska Statutes be known, it is recommended that more formal sources be consulted. For statutes adopted after the effective date of these statutes, see, Alaska State Legislature
If any errors are found, please e-mail Touch N' Go systems at E-mail. We
hope you find this information useful.